At 00:00 GMT, amongst great anticipation, SkyFall made it’s full debut. This is a small but important aspect of the celebrations that have engulfed 50 years of James Bond. The theme songs of this iconic series follows a long tradition of featuring the best of that era.
Adele doesn’t let us down.
Facebook is a good metric of how fast a particular song is becoming viral. Here are some stats for the youtube video of the song. As you can see, the numbers are pretty high! We aren’t even considering other media endpoints like iTunes!
- Shared over 131310 times on Facebook.
- Likes count standing at 55790.
- 25420 comments so far.
And here is the tweet that started all the madness today morning!
Adele’s new James Bond theme, Skyfall, is out now. Listen to and buy Skyfall here: home.adele.tv
— Adele (@OfficialAdele) October 4, 2012
- Over 4000 tweets every hour!
- Original tweet stats stand at 5000 retweet. It’s been favourited 1700 times!
- We calculate, as the world continues to wake up, the rate of tweet and mentions, is increasing 5 % hour after hour.
- An expectation of over 120,000 tweets today alone!
- 20,000 likes already!
- 1 comments every 5 seconds and over 30 comments every minute!
So, what do you think about the song.
Write back to us on our comments section.