Mark your calendars between 31st May & 2nd June 2012 because at Hall No.5, Bombay Exhibition Centre a gargantuan meet of the musically minded is happening!
Not exactly a band convention but all the crucial kinks involved in making a band a sound success!
MUSICIAN EXPO 2012 :: Let’s Get Down To Business
Every year, The Music Instrument Industry in India gathers under one roof to explore trade opportunities in the music market; musical instruments in particular. We’re talking three vibrant days of:
- Artist performances
- Live shows
- Workshops, clinics & demos of latest products & technology
So it won’t be full of suited dealing & important talk, but also some great world renowned talent providing wholesome entertainment! Watch this space for line-up details.
Musicians Expo will cater to:
- Electronic/Acoustic musical instruments – That is everybody from early set acts to DJs have something in store
- Music Production Software & Computer Hardware – The technicalities of a good sound for the rookies and afficionados alike
- Sheet music – Because theory is as important as practical!
- Music Production Gear – Tap the roadie within. But seriously, these be prime skills. Remember your most fail soundcheck. Now understand the importance of being geared.
- Music Delivery, Music Media and MI accessories segment – Cuz all’s well that’s packaged well – including of course, music.
PALM EXPO 2012: Pro Audio Lighting Music
The PALM Live Performance Arena: Live music with performances by international and Indian endorsees of brands, laser and lighting shows at the Arena equipped with state-of-the-art sound, lighting and musical gear.
Also, through competitions & an awards ceremony, accolades are presented for audio and live stage industry talent. WE are talking about The PALM Battle of the DJs, IRAA Awards and PALM Awards
- The PALM Battle of the DJs was started last year to recognize mixing and recording talent
- The IRAA Awards recognize the creative and technical talent in sound recording and mixing
- The PALM Awards felicitate the outstanding achievements in the live, sound and stage industry.
So basically, the Live Performance Area is where you witness the wonders of a musical extravaganza. The cognizance of it all sinks in when you walk into the conferences and seminars where professionals from leading international brands conduct workshops, clinics and live demonstrations of the latest products, applications and trends in technology impacting the pro audio and MI industry.
Yes, both these summits hint at a similar scheme of things but there is a separate entry & registration owing to the exponential growth of this event – incase you were wondering!
Score shall give you a weekly heads up on all the Expo Excellence. Until next time, here’s a penny for your thoughts – what is YOUR musical identity? What visitor profile would you qualify as? High funda sound engineer, fast talking band manager or a collector of cool music souvenirs?
Jokes aside! Musician & Palm Expo 2012. Mumbai. 31st May – June 2nd 2012. 3 days of seriously fun musicality.