Venue: Star Rock at
The Spring Hotel Get Directions
Time: 8:30 PM onwards
RSVP: +91 95000 12975
Date: July 7th
Don’t miss this week’s ScoreNight featuring the loony Bangalore rock act Live Banned along with local Hard Rock band Distortion.
Every once in a while, there comes a band that is so intense and out there, you need tranquilizers after their performance. Say VANAKKAM to Live Banned!
This Bangalore act that is just the right & tight mix of zany, whackadoodle & amusing – not just in terms of stage presence but also in their trippy tunes! They sing in primarily English but with a generous dosage of local lingo (Tamil & Kannada).
Recently, they brought out their debut video The Auto Tune:
Supporting them, we have local rock act Distortion who’ve been stirring up a storm at previous Score Nights with their brand of hard rock. We expect this to be no different!
How to PUT IT for Live Banned and Distortion:
- The Show is scheduled to happen in Star Rock at The Spring Hotel on Friday, July 7th.
- The Show starts at 8:30 PM, so get there by 8 PM.
- Passes priced at INR 300/– each (inclusive of a drink).
- These passes are first come, first serve so make sure you get yours at the earliest.
- Please call or text to +91 95000 12975 or +91 98415 27096 to make reservations!
- Club rules apply so make sure you have shoes on!
P.S: A free beer to anyone who can top the lead singer’s get up. Think mad wigs, costumes and maybe, even a prop.
Buy your tickets online and get a 10% discount : http://tickets.highonscore.com
While you’re there, don’t forget to pick up the latest edition of The Score Magazine with Hard Kaur on the cover!