Echoes of earth is back for it’s third edition at Embassy International Riding School. Here’s five reasons why Echoes is a fun and sustainable music festival!
- Echoes of Earth takes place among 150 acres of lush greenery, spread across four stages and over 40+ art installations, with freedom to move around in a safe environment.
- You will witness a line up featuring some of the most unique artists from around the world, to bring to you a musical experience like no other.
- The theme for this edition is Wonders of the Deep, inspired by marine life. The same will be showcased through stages and larger than life art installations, which are made entirely of recycled and upcycled material.
- On the second day of the festival, Echoes of Earth hosts an exclusive brunch with the artists, where festival goers can enjoy an afternoon of food and beverages with their favourite artists.
- Echoes of Earth is a kid and pet friendly festival, so bring along your family for a weekend getaway.
So what are you what are you waiting for? Find your tickets for the greenest music festival in India on BookMyShow.