Almost exactly one week after Eminem became the first artist ever to sell one million downloads on an album with ‘Recovery’, he had his record beaten by Adele.
21′ by Adele also now holds a batshit insane number of records.
- fastest selling digital album as it was released well after the Eminem ‘Recovery’ album.
- It has also sold 1.5 million CDs giving it a grand tally of 2.5 million units sold and making it the biggest selling album of 2011 so far.
- The single ‘Rolling In The Deep’ has also sold over 4 million tracks.
- Worldwide sales for ’21’ are over 9 million.
- The album has also spent more time at number 1 in the USA for any UK artist.
- There might be something about the album that beat the most number of records.
The rotund husky singer’s career definitely looks promising at this point. Stay with the Score for more.