Ed Sheeran’s much-awaited Divide Album Asia Tour has kicked off and he is now only two cities away from performing in Mumbai on November 19, 2017 at Jio Gardens, BKC and it is impossible to keep calm! The countdown has truly begun and so has the preparations for one of the greatest nights this year.
Ed Sheeran Live in Mumbai concert is a part of his Asia Tour to support his third studio album ÷ (divide)
- Ari Staprans Leff who goes by the stage name Lauv will be the opening act of the event and has been accompanying Ed Sheeran on his Asia tour.
- A crowd of around 10000 people are expected to attend this concert.
- You can listen to some of his most popular numbers like Shape of You, Photograph and Thinking out loud LIVE.
- Ed generally loves to keep his audiences on the move. So you might stand a chance to be his back up singer for a couple of songs.
- Sheerios can also get their hands on limited edition official ÷ (divide) tour t-shirts and sweatshirts at multiple merchandise counters throughout the concert venue JioGarden
- All fans will have RFID cards for seamless cashless transactions inside the venue.
- Gates open at 5.00pm and close by 9.00pm
d parking places are available all around the venue
- No backpacks will be permitted inside the venue
- Outside eatables are not permitted inside the venue. There will be is scrumptious F&B available inside the venue