India’s first immersive performing arts and music festival, ‘WONDERFLIP’, will be held in rustic, rural Khempur, a 45-minute drive away from Udaipur. Three nights and four days in a fantastical world will have guests meet characters out of fairytales, be absorbed in a world of experiential art, hear some of the greatest live and electronic artists from around the world, and dance the nights away under the stars with abandon.
Dates: 9-12th November 2017
Venue: Haveli grounds
- Line Up: International DJs: Patrice Baumel, Eagles And Butterflies, Exit Strategy, Frankey & Sandrino, ATMOS, VAAL’s, the French trio (Clement Zemtsov programming beats, Damien Van de Sande playing keyboards and horns and Jonathan “JoJo” Illel on vocals) will reinvent dance floor music and will be joined by Aeden and Kimou.Indian DJs: Ankytrixx, Bullz Eye, 8-Bit-Culprit, Calm Chor, SHFT, Hamza.Indie Acts: Gipsy Sound Revolution, Gaudi Live, The Funcolos, Hari and Sukmani, Tarana Marwah, Clown with a Frown, GRAIN aka Gaurav Raina, The Chizai Quartet.
- Two music stages, ‘The Big Top’ and ‘The Marquee’ will host outstanding artists, both live and electronic, from India and abroad.
- What is a circus without its performers? Renowned dance company Natya Nectar Dance, will stage their talents in an experience that will stay with you forever. The Wonderflip themes in the order of the three days are “Vintage Circus”, “Salvador Dali” and “Fairyland”. Be there all three days to see the stories come to life as incredible performances get played out in costumes that will truly bedazzle.
- There is going to be an incredible display of death defying stunts by Royal Enfield.
- There is going to be a 20 feet tall girl installation by Gaurav Gupta. The sculpture will be placed on a pedestal and will be lit up at night. This would be coupled with projection mapping as well. The Room of Reflections and Illusions by Klove Design Studio is essentially a room that is like the old school maze of mirrors.
- Nicobar’s signature home, a canopy of ivory decked out in a selection of our goodies, branches out to include two new additions.
- Lulu & Sky will be showcasing a capsule collection curated for the festival. There will be a pop up shop at the festival as well. Rockabella by Pia Pauro and Label Kiss by Archana Vijaya are curating exclusive circus looks for the festival. Dryad, is a handcrafted jewelry brand that is creating whimsical products with love for Wonderflip.
- Decathalon is conceptualizing a “Festival Survival Guide”, highlighting up to 15 key products that add a value to the festival experience and that will be shared among the festival ticket holders.
- There is a haveli spa for people to unwind and get an afternoon getting a massage.
- Outdoor activities like off-road cycling to the nearby lake and horse-safaris –Wonderflip has tied up with a company called “Let’s Trip”. It’s a cycling tour company based out of Jaipur. They are going to be doing cycling excursions out into the near land and forest to a close by lake. Also, Hemant Deval, the proprietor of Ravla Khempur, is an avid horse breeder and specialist on hosting safaris in the nearby forest. Round-the-clock gourmet food restaurants, cocktails and drinks and so much more!
The early bird tickets are out and priced at INR 10,500 and Mughal inspired Luxury tents are priced at INR 26,500 for two and INR 30,500 for three. So, What are you waiting for…. Book your tickets at www.wonderflipcircus.com to experience the fantastical world.