- Two ways to create waveforms: Analogue-sounding NCOs (Numerically-Controlled Oscillators) and 17 digital wavetables.
- A colossal amount of distortion: Three distortion points for each voice – pre-filter, post-filter and global – in an analog signal chain.
- Control expression: Peak is capable of receiving polyphonic aftertouch, which puts expression right at your fingertips.
- Cross-modulate oscillators: The three New Oxford Oscillators for each voice can become a linear FM source using either the analogue-sounding NCOs (Numerically-Controlled Oscillators) or digital wavetables. They are also able to cross-modulate in a recursive loop.
- Huge modulation system: 16-slot modulation matrix and 16 direct assignments controlled from the front panel, cleverly arranged for intuitive patch design and sound editing. Three ADSR envelopes and two LFOs for each voice.
- Easily switch modulations: Two animate buttons give live performers instant one-touch transformation of patches.
- Mind-blowing sounds on-board: Reverb, delay, and chorus at your disposal, and there’s also an arpeggiator.
- Connect to hardware and software: Connect and sync to your music software and MIDI-compatible hardware. CV modulation input used to slot together modular systems.
- Store unlimited sounds: Keep as many patches as you like on your Mac or PC using the Components software.
If you are familiar with Shruti Haasan, you will definitely be aware that she is a woman of many talents. She wears many hats and