- Two ways to create waveforms: Analogue-sounding NCOs (Numerically-Controlled Oscillators) and 17 digital wavetables.
- A colossal amount of distortion: Three distortion points for each voice – pre-filter, post-filter and global – in an analog signal chain.
- Control expression: Peak is capable of receiving polyphonic aftertouch, which puts expression right at your fingertips.
- Cross-modulate oscillators: The three New Oxford Oscillators for each voice can become a linear FM source using either the analogue-sounding NCOs (Numerically-Controlled Oscillators) or digital wavetables. They are also able to cross-modulate in a recursive loop.
- Huge modulation system: 16-slot modulation matrix and 16 direct assignments controlled from the front panel, cleverly arranged for intuitive patch design and sound editing. Three ADSR envelopes and two LFOs for each voice.
- Easily switch modulations: Two animate buttons give live performers instant one-touch transformation of patches.
- Mind-blowing sounds on-board: Reverb, delay, and chorus at your disposal, and there’s also an arpeggiator.
- Connect to hardware and software: Connect and sync to your music software and MIDI-compatible hardware. CV modulation input used to slot together modular systems.
- Store unlimited sounds: Keep as many patches as you like on your Mac or PC using the Components software.
Arrows released another collaboration last month featuring Riya Duggal. It is a sexy track called “Another Avenue”. The vibe of this song perfectly fits into