Music China 2016, Asia’s largest trade platform for the musical instrument industry is celebrating its 15th anniversary this year. The show will be held from 26 – 29 October 2016 at the Shanghai New International Expo Centre with another all-encompassing edition. Be ready to explore a stellar line-up of renowned brands and embark on your musical odyssey!
Highlights of Music China 2016
- 10 expanded halls across 113,000 sqm of exhibition space featuring 1,800 exhibitors from 30 countries and regions .
- 80,000 buyers and music enthusiasts from all segments of the MI industry.
- A full spectrum of musical instruments on offer, including woodwind and brass, percussion instruments, fretted and stringed instruments, electronic & electric instruments, pianos & keyboards, bowed and stringed instruments, traditional instruments & Chinese instruments.
- Brand new zone for music education and enlarged area for bowed instruments and pianos
- Exciting fringe events covering musical business, education and culture, as well as 1000+ live performances!
Register before 20th September 2016 to obtain your FREE pass to this music festival!