JBL Professional by HARMAN unveiled the EON ONE all-in-one linear-array P.A. system earlier this year during Palm Expo 2016. Created by the world leaders in loudspeaker and line array technology, the EON ONE combines the superior sound quality of a professional system with the convenience and streamlined look of a compact, column-style solution. Featuring Bluetooth® audio, a six-channel mixer and a unique design that can be carried with one hand, EON ONE is ideal for gigging musicians and DJs, coffee houses, fitness studios, corporate environments and more.
With a maximum SPL of 118 dB, the EON ONE provides detailed, distortion-free audio. An unobstructed 10” bass-reflex subwoofer delivers tight, accurate low-frequency response that is ideal for DJs and playing back recorded music. The high-frequency section features JBL’s patent-pending Directivity Control Geometry, which optimizes the spacing and angles of the six two-inch high-frequency drivers. This creates extraordinarily even front-to-back coverage, ensuring that everyone in the listening area hears the sound accurately and consistently.
The built-in, six-channel mixer enables users to connect microphones, instruments, such as acoustic guitars, electric guitars and keyboards, and other sources. The mixer also features bass, treble and reverb controls to optimize the sound. Bluetooth audio streaming makes it easy to play back recorded music from smartphones, tablets and more.
As the first truly all-in-one linear-array P.A. system, the EON ONE is easy to carry with just one hand. The high-frequency section and two spacers fit conveniently into the base unit, providing a streamlined package. Users can set up the system in seconds, choosing the right number of spacers to optimize the sound for each application. Two spacers provide a long throw for live performances and large crowds, while a single spacer is ideal for conferences, gyms and medium-sized groups. For small meetings and intimate events, users can place the high-frequency section directly atop the base unit.
EON ONE Key Features
Proven JBL Professional sound quality
- Patent-pending linear-array configuration (six 2” HF drivers) offers exceptional sound coverage
- Unobstructed 10” bass-reflex subwoofer for accurate low-frequency response
- Bluetooth connectivity for streaming audio from your mobile device
- Powerful 6-channel mixer with easy-to-use controls
- 380 watts of power, 118 dB max SPL for clear, detailed audio
- Carry the entire system with one hand, set up in seconds
- Perfect for live music, conferences, events and more
- 3 listening positions for different environments
Here are some important features about this product you ought to know
- 70 years of R&D experience to build the EON ONE from the ground up, bringing you unmatched performance in a streamlined design.
- An unobstructed 10” bass-reflex subwoofer—the largest in its class—delivers clear, well-defined low-frequency response for your whole audience.
- The unique patent-pending speaker configuration relies on the same principles as our massive concert line arrays.
- JBL Directivity Control Geometry optimizes the spacing and angle of each driver to ensure extraordinary sound quality and consistent directionality.
- Every member of your audience will experience the same great sound—no matter where they’re standing.
- Play pre-recorded backing tracks for singer-songwriter gigs, stream your favorite playlist to set the mood for any party, or play audio during conferences and events.
- All the Connections and Control You Need- Control,Stream and Connect
- Compact All in One System- The spacers and high-frequency unit conveniently pack into the base—making it easy to set up or break down in seconds.
- The EON ONE is the only truly all-in-one linear-array P.A. that you can carry with just one hand. No shoulder bags, no second trips to the car.
EON ONE Specifications:
Speaker and Amplifier:
Unobstructed 10″ woofer with 6x 2″ Drivers
Max SPL Output: 118 dB (peak)
Class D amplifier: 250W LF + 130W HF
6 Channel Mixer:
Channel 1-2 with bass, treble, reverb, mic/line selector, and combo 1/4″ phone and XLR input
Channel 3/4 with 1/4″ balanced TRS jacks (stereo) or pair of RCA jacks (stereo)
Channel 5/6 with 1/8” (3.5mm) input jack for portable electronics, or Bluetooth audio streaming
Stereo monitor outputs
40.8 lbs (18.5 kg)
For more information on the product and for a demo, please contact
HARMAN Professional Solutions, India
Tel: +91 9741225409