Plug into MX with FM Essential App
- FM Essential is synthesizer app which inherit Yamaha’s legendary FM tone generator such as DX100, TX81Z and V50. Connected with Music synthesizer new MX series,
- 271 high-quality Voices consists in from selection presets of Yamaha Legacy FM synthesizer V50, TX81Z and DX100, originally created 64 presets and combination Voices with MX BK/BU series.
- You can play 271 high-quality voices consisting of selected presets of Yamaha Legacy FM synthesizer DX100, TX81Z and V50, originally created 64 presets and combination Voices with MX BK/BU series.
- You can store & switch Voices of FM Essential and various parameters by MX controllers..
Touch and drag in ball controller to modulate the sound by simultaneously changing multiple parameters
Step sequencer & Edit Voices
- Create Voices deeply In the edit screen.
- Edit various parameters such as Operator wave, volume ,
- FB level, each operator EG, LFO, PEG(pitch EG)
- 15 types of effects and 3 bands EQ are available.
- Select sound chips used by Yamaha vintage synthesizers(DX100、TX81Z、V50) which are perfectly modelling
You can play drum phrases suited to a range of different musical genres to accompany your synth Voice performances.
3 music genres (Electro,House & HipHop) Drum pads for each of the 16 drum pads.
Arpeggiator, chord pads and scale function
- Play Arpeggiator and Chord pads in addition to keyboard with various scales
-Arpeggiator patterns: 64
-Chord pads: 20
Cubasis LE 2
Cubasis LE is the compact version of Steinberg’s streamlined, multitouch sequencer for the iPad, providing the same look and feel of its bigger brother Cubasis. Specially designed for quick and easy operation, Cubasis LE makes recording, editing and mixing a breeze. Cubasis LE places touch-intuitive production tools in your hands, opening a new world of possibilities for your creativity.
- Up to 4 audio and 4 MIDI tracks
- 2 assignable physical inputs and stereo output
- 32-bit floating point audio engine
- Audio I/O resolution of 16-bit/44.1 kHz
- iOS 32 and 64-bit support (depending on the device used)
- Micro Sonic with 25 virtual instrument sounds based on HALion Sonic and Allen Morgan drum kits
- Mixer with 5 effect processors
- Virtual keyboard
- Sample Editor and Key Editor
- Export to Cubase
- MIDI over Bluetooth LE – Connect compatible MIDI gear without any cables
- MIDI Auto Quantize – Sync MIDI tracks with the beat while recording
- Core Audio and Core MIDI compatible hardware supported
- Import audio from your iTunes music library
- Audio mixdown and MIDI export
- Upgrade to Cubasis full feature set via in-app purchase
- Super-versatile RoomWorks SE* reverb effect with intuitive graphical display
- Refreshed MIDI editor with ultra-intuitive and spot on handling to edit MIDI tracks and compose
*User registration required to unlock RoomWorks SE reverb effect.