With the end of an entire decade of the country’s most groovy and uniquely aesthetic music festival, it is now time for the 11th edition of SulaFest!
Dates: 3rd and 4th of February 2018
- The festival will witness headlining acts from an array of world music artists performing for the very first time in India! Amit Trivedi, one of India’s finest music composers, will be one of the headliners for the event. Others also include the famed English electronic-folk band Crystal Fighters, the multiple award-winning, Parov Stelar aka the founder of genre, ‘Electro Swing’, British band THE BEAT Feat.
- RANKING ROGER who have lent their music to some big, starry movies, Gypsy Hill– a band that plays an intoxicating mix of Balkan brass, Mediterranean surf rock, ska & swing, Grain- Gaurav Raina’s solo project after the Midivial Punditz establishes him as one of the stalwarts of the Indian electronic music scene and many more!
- The five-piece ‘vocal groove collective’– Bauchklang returns to the country one more time this SulaFest to take the crowds into a musical tizzy!
- SulaFest is all set to break new ground! The festival will be complete with over 100 Indian and international artists across 25 genres and from 30 different countries, all under the Sula sky!
- As 30 of the biggest and best gourmet food and beverage brands from all over the world make their way to the vineyards of Sula, festival goers can gear up for a heady dose of music, sumptuous food and scintillating wine and spirits brands.
Hurry up and book your early bird tickets and prep up to take a walk on the wild musical side at one of the most exquisite festivals of India- SulaFest!
Ticket pricing (Early-bird):
Feb 3 rd – Saturday – INR 2,200
Feb 4 th – Sunday- 2,200
2 day pass (Sat + Sun) – INR 3,750
Tickets available at: https://in.bookmyshow.com/festival/sula-wines- music-fest/
For all festival-related information such as artists, tickets and others – visit www.sulafest.net